L-Code: L4396 / L4397
Helps maintain neutral alignment of the foot and to relieve pressure on the heel
- Stabilizer bar: Effectively prevents rolling of the patient’s leg and controls internal or external rotation.
- Flo-Form® fluidized medium in calf area, top of foot, and talus strap: Provides even pressure distribution in points of orthotic contact.
- Dorsiflexion assist (flex) straps: Attaches through a D-ring aiding in proper alignment of the foot. Adjustable tensioning to control plantar flexion.
- Protective Flo-Form® fluidized talus strap: Allows for visual examination of the heel. Design allows for optimal heel floatation.
- Thermal adaptive technology: For optimal comfort.
- Non-slip sole: Allows short standing and walking.
This product is covered by a ninety (90) day warranty against manufacturing defects (i.e., material and workmanship).
See product selection or size below.