Provides prolonged low load passive stretch to treat elbow hyperextension and/or extensor tone that result in lost range of motion.
- Splint provides 3-point leverage similar to manual stretching, improving range of motion.
- Adjustable dial hinge allows gradual changes to move the joint toward normal alignment.
- Adjustable flex straps allow gradual changes in flexion.
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure.
- Optional Pronation or Supination Strap can be ordered to attach a hand splint to the lower cuff.
- Dedicated hyperextension strap.
See product selection or size below.