Helps to maintain neutral alignment of the foot and to relieve pressure on the heel.
• Stabilizer bar: Effectively prevents rolling of the patient’s leg and controls internal or external rotation.
• Flo-Form® fluidized medium in calf area: Provides even pressure distribution in points of orthotic contact.
• Dorsiflexion assist (flex) straps: Attaches through a D-ring aiding in proper alignment of the foot. Adjustable tensioning to control plantar flexion.
• Padded talus strap: Allows for visual examination of the heel. Design allows for optimal heel floatation.
• Non-slip sole: Allows short standing and walking.
See product selection or size below.