L-Code: L4396 / L4397
Helps maintain neutral alignment of the foot and to relieve pressure on the heel
- Flex Technology splint moves with the patient’s abnormal muscle tone and spasticity for comfort and helps to relax the tone.
- High-temperature plastic base can be remolded by your health professional to continue the restorative process as the patient improves.
- Anti-rotation bar (on sizes 5”, 6”, 7” and 8”) prevents rolling of the patient’s leg and controls internal or external rotation.
- Non-slip sole allows short standing and walking.
- Dorsiflexion assist (flex) straps (on sizes 6”, 7”, and 8”) aid in proper alignment of the foot and adjustable tension helps to control plantar flexion.
- Open heel allows full floatation, reducing risks of pressure ulcers.
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure.
See product selection or size below.
There are no reviews yet.