L-Code: L3807 / L3809
Provides moderate, comfortable support of the hand and wrist, post injury or surgery
- High temperature plastic base can be remolded by health professional to continue restorative process as the patient improves.
- Lightweight support for painful extremities.
- Plastic base extends under the thumb gradually abducting it comfortably.
- Flex Technology splint moves with the patient’s abnormal muscle tone and spasticity for comfort, and helps to relax the tone.
- Padding provides comfort and reduces skin pressure.
- Color coding aids proper strap attachment.
- Comfortable thumb support for mild lost range.
See product selection or size below.
family member –
The Restorative Hand splints have greatly helped us get my mother-in-laws hands back into a more normal position. Her traumatic brain injury from the accident one year ago led to severe contractures of her hands and digits. Surgery and Restorative Medical splints have made a world of difference!
Tess – Cincinnati area –
My patients find them very comfortable. The wide straps provide comfort and protects skin integrity.