L-Code: L1831 / L1847
Addresses knee flexion contractures with air technology.
- RestAir technology uses 2 air bladders at the back of the leg to redistribute skin pressure.
- Bilateral hinged uprights work with the air bladders to continue to move the joint toward normal alignment.
- Hinges can be removed for the most severe flexion contracture and added as the range improves.
- Soft, breathable fabric helps keep the patient’s leg cool and dry.
- Superior padding provides comfort, increasing likelihood of patient compliance.
- Hand-bulb air pump included.
This product is covered by a ninety (90) day warranty against manufacturing defects (i.e., material and workmanship).
See product selection or size below.